Thursday, June 8, 2017

June's Monthly Grocery Haul

Hey Everyone.

Today I am sharing with you my two latest grocery hauls for the month of June.


Most of our snacks for the month will be from this Sam's Club haul. This totaled $143.21. Most of our meat will be boneless skinless chicken breast from last month's grocery haul which you can see by clicking down below. 

I would approximate we had about 20 something pounds worth of chicken left and planned all our meals around what we already had and what I could add as sides at a low cost to complete meals. I went through my pinterest board and selected 30 meals to cook for this month. From there I went through the ingredient lists for each meal and noted what was missing from my fridge, freezer or pantry. After that I set to shopping at Sam's Club and Aldi. I found 95% of what I needed on my Aldi's shopping list but was not able to get Ricotta, eggplant and frozen pepper and onion mix. Quick run to Walmart solved that. 


If you've been following me either on you tube or this blog you know I usually plan and shop on a weekly basis. This month were trying the monthly thing and just shopping fresh mil, bread and produce weekly. So far I am really liking it. I know what I will be making all month long and know I have all of what I need on hand to make those meals. Not to mention I have only spent just over half my monthly budget and only need milk and bread to really get us through the month. Sounds pretty darn good to me. I'll come back and let you guys know how the monthly shopping trip is working out. 


Oh and incase you are wondering we are COMPLETELY CREDIT CARD DEBT FREE! and are attacking that car loan with a vengeance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. I will read each and every one and respond. Please let me know if there's anything you would like to see more of, or just your thoughts or questions.